Comment on page
Create Net Promoter Score® (NPS)
Net Promoter Score® (NPS) is a widely used metric to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
With Userlove it's very easy and quick way to create NPS in-app survey
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create an NPS survey with Userlove:
- 1.Log in to your Userlove account and click on "Surveys" from the left sidebar menu.
- 2.Click on the "Create new survey" button and select "NPS" from templates and click on the "Continue" button.
- 3.Configure your NPS survey question, text, colors, logic, thank you screen etc. as per your requirements and click on the "Continue" button.
- 4.Set your survey widget color, position, background, image, progress bar.
- 5.Select or add your application/website domain where you want to display the survey.
- 6.Choose the target audience for your NPS survey by selecting the appropriate user properties or segments. You can also set triggers if you want to display the survey only on a particular page or on any event, as well as set survey recurring options.
- 1.Review and Publish!
By following these steps, you can easily create an NPS survey using Userlove and gain valuable insights into your customers' satisfaction and loyalty.