Comment on page
How to create Surveys?
Create in-app surveys and forms to collect both quantitative and qualitative feedback from your users
With Userlove, you can create in-app surveys and forms to collect both quantitative and qualitative feedback from your users. You have the flexibility to choose from pre-made survey types, including NPS®, CSAT, PMF, CES, Star rating, and custom surveys. Additionally, you can customize your surveys by asking questions based on previous answers and using various question types, like short text fields, large text fields, multiple-choice, single choice, and contact forms.
- 1.Log in to your Userlove account and click on "Surveys" from the left sidebar menu.
- 2.Click on the "Create new survey" button and select any pre-made survey templates or you can start from scratch and click on the "Continue" button.
- 3.Configure your survey question, text, colors, logic, thank you screen etc. as per your requirements and click on the "Continue" button.
- 4.You will be redirected to design tab where you can set your survey widget color, position, background, image, progress bar.
- 5.Select or add your application/website domain where you want to display the survey.
- 6.Choose the target audience for your survey by selecting the appropriate user properties or segments. You can also set triggers if you want to display the survey only on a particular page or on any event, as well as set survey recurring options.
- 7.Review and Publish!
By following these steps, you can easily create survey using Userlove and gain valuable insights into your customers' satisfaction and loyalty.